Bake up a batch of this almond butter granola over the weekend and enjoy it throughout the week on top of yogurt, in a bowl with dairy or nut milk, or simply by the handful. This is not only a healthy and filling breakfast or snack option; it also makes your kitchen smell amazing while it bakes!
Makes eight 1/4 c. servings
4 tbsp. almond butter
4 tbsp. honey
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp. chia seeds
2 c. oats
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine the almond butter and honey in a bowl and microwave until almond butter is slightly melted (about 30 seconds).
3. Add cinnamon and vanilla to the almond butter mixture.
4. Stir in the oats and chia seeds, completely coating the oats in the mixture.
5. Spread oats onto cookie sheet and bake for eight minutes before tossing oats and baking for another four minutes until granola is slightly brown. Let cool until granola is crunch and enjoy!