Thank you for considering the North Portland Wellness Center as your home for wellness. We offer outstanding care in a warm and comfortable environment. Our highly skilled administrative staff is here to make your experience with us as smooth as possible.
Many of our patients have health, workers comp or auto accident insurance that covers alternative medicine. For those who do not, we offer discounted cash rates in an attempt to keep our services affordable and accessible. If you are unsure of your benefits, please take a look at our insurance links and/or contact our office. We are more than happy to help you navigate your insurance plan and give you an estimate of your coverage at the NPWC.
Making Your Appointment
To make your first appointment, please call our office at 503-493-9398 and select extension “0.” Tell our front desk receptionist that you are a new patient and would like to schedule an appointment. You may also email the front desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our staff will take down the following information from you:
- Your first and last name
- Your phone number
- Your date of birth
- Whether or not we’ll be billing insurance for you
- Your insurance company name, ID#, and group #
- If you are not the primary on the insurance, please provide the name and DOB of this individual
If you have been involved in Auto or Work-related Accident, you will need to provide the following:
- The insurance company name
- Your claim number
- The date of the accident
- The state in which the accident occurred
- The name and phone number of the adjuster or claim representative with whom you’ve been working
The receptionist will then work with you to find a time for your initial appointment. We offer reminder emails two days in advance of appointments as a courtesy to our patients. If you need to alter this appointment time, please note we require at least 24 hours notice.
All new patients are asked to complete a New Patient Paperwork Packet. You may either download a pdf here or arrive 25-30 minutes early to your appointment.
Items to Bring
Please bring the following items to your first appointment:
- Your completed paperwork (or arrive 25-30 minutes early)
- Valid ID
- Your current insurance card
- Forms of payment: We accept cash, check, and Visa/MC
If you have any questions or need assistance of any kind, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 503-493-9398.